Zolfranc replied

48 weeks ago

Facebook Fql Like Clause > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

format – Data return format, either 'XML' (the default) or 'JSON'. $fb->uid (read-only) $fb->email (read-only) $fb->verbose (read-write) $fb->format (read-write) . FQL can handle simple math, basic boolean operators, AND or NOT logical operators, and ORDER BY and LIMIT clauses. Available Functions: me() now() rand() concat(string, .) strlen(string) substr(string, start, length) strpos(haystack, string) contains(string) upper(string) lower(string) distance(latitude, longitude, "float", "float") Supported Operators: AND, OR, NOT, IN, > SELECT userid, objectid, postid, objecttype FROM like WHERE userid = me() List my Group Likes SELECT userid, objectid, postid, objecttype FROM like WHERE objecttype = 'group' AND userid = me() List my Liked Links SELECT url FROM urllike WHERE userid = me() List my Available Streams SELECT name, type, value, filterkey FROM streamfilter WHERE uid = me() Show my Stream (included all stream properties) SELECT postid, viewerid, appid, sourceid, updatedtime, createdtime, filterkey, attribution, actorid, targetid, message, appdata, actionlinks, attachment, impressions, comments, likes, privacy, permalink, xid, taggedids, messagetags, description, descriptiontags FROM stream WHERE sourceid = me() Show my Newsfeed Stream SELECT postid, appid, sourceid, updatedtime, filterkey, attribution, message, actionlinks, likes, permalink FROM stream WHERE filterkey IN (SELECT filterkey FROM streamfilter WHERE uid = me() AND type = 'newsfeed') View my Stream published by any Application SELECT postid, actorid, targetid, message FROM stream WHERE filterkey IN (SELECT filterkey FROM streamfilter WHERE uid = me() AND type = 'application') View my Stream published by a specific Application ID (eg. You need to sign up for this on Facebook by joining the "Developers" group and requesting an API key. We'll start with the simple SELECT * FROM user query, which quickly returns an error message: You cannot use the SELECT * format, but rather have to list the fields that interest you. $fb->logout. To migrate your app, use theAPI Upgrade Tool to see the Graph API calls you can make instead.Reference : Pinal Dave ( : Database, SQL Scripts, SQL Utility Previous Post SQL SERVER Fix : Error Msg 1813, Level 16, State 2, Line 1 Could not open new database yourdatabasename. key – The public part of your API key. I am quite impressed with the new attempt to have SQL like query in Facebook.UPDATE (As per Facebook):On August 17, 2016, FQL will no longer be available and cannot be queried. Let's try to get the data based on the full name:. AUTHOR. 1 POD ErrorThe following errors were encountered while parsing the POD:Around line 227:Unterminated C sequence. Today we'll focus on simple data mining[md]what can you learn about your user and her friends once the user has authenticated your application. The only other clauses that can be used with the SELECT clause are ORDER (which sorts the results) and LIMIT (which limits the number of rows in the result set). Map table names to available fields. You can use the IN keyword in SELECT or WHERE clauses to do subqueries, but the subqueries cannot reference variables in the outer querys scope. Inserts and updates are not supported; you have to use API calls if you want to modify Facebook data structures. XML format might be the best choice while you're debugging the query grammar (the error messages displayed in XML format are somewhat easier to read), but you should switch to JSON format once your query returns the actual data, to see how you can use JSON-formatted data in your JavaScript code. private – The private part of your API key. $fb = new WWW::Facebook::FQL key => value, . Testing FQL Queries. FQL does not support complex tables, joins yet. Its grammar is pretty close to the MySQL grammar, so you should be able to use FQL almost immediately if you're familiar with any SQL dialect. Bank Divishion) (asked by Ranganatha) SELECT name, currentlocation, work FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND (currentlocation.country = 'singapore') AND ('Bank Divishion' IN work.employer.name) Tweet Tags: api • examples • explorer • facebook • fql • graph • tutorial • veerman . Create a new Facebook FQL session for user $EMAIL with password $PASS. After selecting the application and the returned data format, you have to select the API call (select fql.query, marked with a green oval in Figure 1) and enter the actual FQL query. NOTE The API Test Console allows you to execute any Facebook API call, pass parameters to it, and observe its results. WWW::Facebook::FQL reads default values from the file $HOME/.fqlrc if it exists. Unlike SQL, the FQL FROM clause can contain only a single table. All the information you might need can be retrieved from Facebook by using Facebook Query Language (FQL). 2006 2018 All rights reserved. DESCRIPTION. For those comfortable with SQL, this may be a more comfortable interface. Facebook provides a rich set of API calls that you can use (the Facebook Connect category in the Facebook wiki has more than 100 articles). Results are currently returned in the raw JSON or XML format, but more palatable options may be available in the future 5a02188284
facebook login in chinabajar chat de facebook para samsung s3350facebook messanger free download for nokia 5230399 pixels wide pictures for facebookinstalar facebook developer applicationfacebook android approve tagsget cover pictures for facebookfacebook password stealer 2012 update tool downloaddownload aplikasi facebook gratis 2012how to chat on facebook on a dsi
Please log in to post a reply.